" THE THEME OF OUR SEM-BREAK YOUTH FELLOWSHIP IS: "A CHRISTIAN TO A NON-CHRISTIAN SOCIETY"! ".

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

GOSPEL SONG



JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO HEAVEN
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
John 14 : 6


Yes! Jesus Christ is the only way to go to heaven. He did not tell us I am one of the way, but I am the way. In the book of Acts 4:12 it says, “Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. “

It was very long time ago, some 19years past, there was a young man, from Germany ask me; Pastor Bangonon, you told me that only Jesus is the way to go to heaven. How about those people died 100 years ago before Jesus came and died on Calvary’s cross? I answered him Yes! Only JESUS can save them if they had believed Him. He said but how? Then I let him read the Bible and help him locate those verses that could testify our claim about JESUS.” We read first Genesis 3:15 “And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

In this verse, the Seed of a Woman was no other but the Lord Jesus. Cain and Abel were the seed of Adam their father. Hopefully Eve was looking forward and presumed that her firstborn son was that prophesied seed, that’s why they called him Cain, and said I have gotten a man from the LORD. , but sad to know he’s a criminal. When we read the book of Exodus 12 from verse 5, on the first part says ,” Your lamb shall be without blemish. and in the last part of verse 11 says , it is the Lord’s Passover.
In these few verses typify the Lord Jesus Christ’s blood and His being without blemish, without spot and the LORD’S Passover. We can read at the book of Luke 22:1 says, “ Now the feast of unleavened bread drew nigh, which is called the Passover. and in Luke 22:7 says,” Then came the day of unleavened bread, when the passover must be killed. and in the book of 1Cor. 5:7 says, “ Purge out therefore the old leaven, that ye may be a new lump, as ye are unleavened. For even Christ our passover is sacrificed for us:
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Hbr 9:22 and this was the blood of JESUS.

Neither by the blood of goats and calves, but by his own blood he entered in once into the holy place, having obtained eternal redemption [for us]. Hbr 9:12
For [it is] not possible that the blood of bulls and of goats should take away sins.Hbr 10:4
And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission. Hbr 9:22
Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, Hbr 10:19
I, [even] I, [am] the LORD; and beside me [there is] no saviour. Isa 43:11
So the believers before were looking forward for what the Lord Jesus Christ will do in the cross of Calvary. While we are now looking backward for what the Lord Jesus has done in the cross of Calvary. There is no other way to go to heaven. Only Jesus can make you enter into heaven.Receive Him now as your Lord and Savior before it’s too late. Just say this simple prayer heartily:

“ O God have mercy upon me a sinner. I want to accept Jesus in my heart. I want to let Him come in and rule as My Lord. Please forgive me for all my sins and iniquities. I believe that You died and rose again. Thank you Lord for saving my soul. Please guide me to be obedient unto You. In Jesus name’ Amen.



No comments: